Weight Loss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Puree Foods Stage 2

Today was an exciting day! For the past two weeks I was not very eager to jump out of bed to go and "eat" some more liquids. But today I couldn't wait to get up to scramble an egg. Yes, that was my breakfast. I sprinkled some cheddar shreds to add some more protein. Did I tell you that I have a protein goal of 70 grams a day? It's harder than you think. Anyways, back to the wonderful scrambled egg breakfast. Not only did it taste like a golden fluffiness, but it felt great to use the stove again. Yes, it still works! I couldn't quite finish the egg. It filled me up! It took about 15-20 minutes to eat with one of my tiny espresso spoons.
For lunch I enjoyed some pureed tuna, avocado, lime juice and a little mayo. As eager as I was, I could only eat 2 oz. I don't know if my stomach knew what to do with this slightly more solid food. But it tasted splendid!
I had a protein shake as a mid afternoon snack to up my protein. I'm loving the pre-made ones from Costco with a little bit of PB2 added. It's like a Resee's peanut butter cup!
Dinner was a ricotta cheese bake recipe I found from another weight loss surgery blog. It was delish! Definitely good for an Italian craving that I was having. If you know me, you know my strong relationship with cheese. Cheese seduced me at a young age (the bite from the corner of the 1 lb. cheese  slices story) and just has NEVER stopped romancing me. Today was a great day!




My protein total for the day is 64 grams. Not too shabby.
calories:530
water: 40 oz (24 more to go)
exercise: none

Hoping this gives you an idea of my eating/drinking. Believe me, I never thought 2 oz of anything would ever fill me up. I don't really feel hungry and have to look at the clock to know when to eat. This is a very new feeling for this Chubbarella!

No comments:

Post a Comment